Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Thank You Rose for My Friends

I can't say enough about Prima's flowers!  These roses come 10 to a card, and in different shades.  They are just perfect!

Thank you for taking a little time out of your busy day to stop by and peek at my card.  This virtual "Thank You" is for you! 

A friend gave me the most exquisite pad of 12" x 12" cardstock.  I have been swimming in it, rolling in it, loving it!  This is just one little sheet of it!  The photo could have been better, but just so you know, the skeleton leaf is gold and the edges of the card elements were sponged with gold.  They look gray to me in this photo.  The white half-circle die cut is from the Spellbinders Grand Decorative Circles.

I hope you are well, and enjoying life!  Please come again soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive