Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Stitched Blessings

Hi, again!  Welcome back, and I think you'll like this new card!

I used to sew quite a bit, but haven't done so in a long time.  I've machine sewn on a few cards, but haven't done a lot of hand stitching like this.  I purchased a new die that punches all the little holes in oval shapes.  Only one strand of embroidery floss was used, and was easy and quick to stitch by hand.  Just put your needle in the next hole. 

The floral-patterned cardstock is retired Stampin' Up, and I only had two sheets!  I need more if anyone has any for sale!!!  The flowers were stamped and punched from Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies, with Stampin' Up ink, and two rhinestones.  The ribbon is from SU also.  These colors are so bright and happy! 

Enjoy your summer, and thanks for leaving a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive