Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Paisley Thinking of You

Hi, y'all!  Using more of the cardstock a friend gave me that I've been bathing in (haha), this card is very cheery and colorful!  I love the paisley pattern.  The inside flowers are stamped with Heartfelt Creations Angel Trumpet Flower stamps, and hand-cut.  Love that hummer flitting around!  Very peachy!

The card is folded flat and ready to mail.

The card is open, with flowers and hummer mounted on strips of
clear poly-sumthin' (the stuff that static cling stamps come mounted
on when you purchase them).  The flowers have artificial stamins applied.
The mind is the first to go - I can't think of the name of it!  hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive