Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

With Sympathy

Hello!  Welcome back, sweet friends!  It's so sad when we lose a loved one, and it seems like several of my friends are experiencing this.  Maybe it's a sign that we're getting older, but it's not something I like to go through.  No one does, but I hope my cards can give someone just a tiny moment of happiness or cheer.

I've been using a lot  of paper and cardstock that a friend gave me.  The same stuff I've been rolling around in since my last post.  It's so pretty, and it's making me want to not stop creating!  The floral printed paper on the front is from a tag pad, and I stamped the sentiment with brown ink.  This was mounted on a white mat with the edges sponged with the same brown.  Some little tan pearls were added.  This card opens is a double fold, so the sentiment, flower and flap are one panel, then the background patterned paper is a second panel.  Both open to reveal the inside.  The flower is from Prima with edges sponged in lavender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive