Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Halloween Early

Hello!  It's never too early to start stocking up on cards for specific holidays, so I've started my collection for Halloween.  Here are five recents.  Enjoy!

I used a spider web embossing folder for the purple background inked
with black ink, then matted the photo onto white, black sparkle
and orange cardstock.  The "h" and "g" are stickers. 
Some black sparkle was added to the witches hat and the fabulous
print is from a cd I ordered from Twisted Papers. 

A little different matting and a touch of ribbon change the
whole appearance of this card from the previous one. 
Don't you just love the print?

This little trick-or-treater is getting "tricked".  The ghost coming out from behind a scary, pointy gothic fence.  It looks like he's already been turned into the "Great Pumpkin!"  This is another print from the Twisted Papers cd.

A little more spider-webbing on a die cut background sets the stage
 for the "Great Pumpkin Boy" and his cat.































Another ghosty.  Love that black sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive