Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Beautiful Roses

Welcome to my blog!  I've been writing about cards with flowers on them, and how my summer has been full of flowers of all types, along with butterflies.  Here's another two that I love.  I hope you love them too!

The first card turned out so much better than I planned.  Do you play with different die cuts to see how they layer and look with each other?  I used a suede colored base cardstock, cut with Spellbinders Labels 25.  I traced the inside edge of the largest die of this set on the back of the floral patterned paper from The Paper Studios Country Road pad, and cut out with scissors.  I used the second smaller die from the same labels set to cut a rose colored piece, which I ran through my Cuttlebug to emboss the piece. The white edge piece was cut using Heartfelt Creations Regal Borders and Pockets.  I glued white feathers, a large wild rose from Prima Flowers and some little roses from my stash for the main focal.  So grateful (from SU's Cute Converse set) was stamped on a tiny tag, with beige cord tied through the hole and positioned beneath the large rose.  A little butterfly cut from a cupcake holder was glued on last.  Inside says, "I can't thank you enough".



The above card was made using some papers from in my stash which you've probably seen before.  I used another fancy die cut, and of course, my favorite butterfly. The white butterfly top was glittered up with clear Wink of Stella, which you can't see in this photo.  The papers don't reflect the lavender very well with the rose, but it really does coordinated!

Thank you so much, and I appreciate your comments!  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the ever-so-sweet comments! It was very nice to meet you in the blogosphere and I love your blog. You do fabulous work. I am happily your newest follower. :)

    Good luck on the draw!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive