Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Delight Yourself in the Lord

Having a fantastic weekend?  I am, just sitting inside in the coolness, not going outside in the 105 degree heat index sticky hot weather.  Sunburns and heatstroke are two things that really make me miserable, so I don't go out much in the summer.  Come on Autumn!

I love cutting out paper with new dies, and then piecing them together to see what I can come up with.  These die cuts are placed over a white piece of cardstock that was embossed.  The pearls were a light tan color, and I deepened the color to match the brown in the ribbon.  Copic markers are great for doing that with, then I added some stamp paint on top.  Psalm 37:4 is a clear stamp from Verve.  Card size is 5 x 5 1/2".

Brown and teal are two of my favorite colors together.  What are your favorites?

1 comment:

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive