Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Springtime Strawberries Look Good Enough to Eat!

Hi, Friends!  I love Springtime, and the beautiful, delicious strawberries it brings with it!  There is a strawberry farm not far from here, where one can go pick as many as desired, any size, but all delicious!  There is nothing more heavenly than to have strawberry shortcake with fresh berries layered with cake, vanilla ice cream and whipped cream.  This card reminds me of the farm, and the tasty berries we enjoyed a week or two ago.


 
 
The strawberries on this card are a digital print I found in my stash, and I'm sorry to say I don't know where I got it from.  The word "Spring" is from a set from Stampin' Up, and I'm sure it's been retired long ago.  The card base is Real Red from Stampin' Up, as well as the Green Galore ink used to stamp.
 
Thank you for stopping by, and I hope this post made you hungry for some fresh fruit!  Come back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive