Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, June 20, 2014

Springtime Dogwood

Hello!  In my last post on strawberries, I was talking about how good that fruit is in the springtime.  I love the flowers that bloom on the trees here in Tennessee, and the Dogwood is one of them.  There are several varieties, which makes for a rainbow of flowers!  I had a lot of fun creating this card, and I hope you like it.


 
This print of the dogwood is another I had in my stash, which I found when I found the strawberry print from last post.  Thanks to Spellbinders for some awesome die cuts which really added to the card's overall delicate feel.  I like to put one of the little punched butterflies on each of my cards. 
 
I hope this card has cheered you!  Please leave a little note in the comment section if you'd like.  I'd love to hear from you!  Best wishes to all!
 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Clare, I like the image and your design, have a lovely weekend
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive