Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Pocketful of Daisies

 Have you ever had a pair of those jeans with the studs or embroidery on the pockets?  I used to have the ones with embroidery.  Well, this pocket has both!  I love this stamp, and the pocket is a stamp also!  This was soooooooooo much fun to make!  The photos don't do the "real thing" justice.

I stitched a little on the sewing machine, and hand-embroidered some too!  Tied some knots, and used a little glue!  Hey, that rhymes!  hehehe

I found some "denim" paper in my stash, and it just made my day!  I mean, pocket!
This is a closeup of the stitching on the pocket.

                                             
I made this little card into a surprise "pop-up" card.  When opened, the flowers "in" the pocket pop up and out.  Thanks Heartfelt Creations for the very cute stamps!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I LOVE this one! The way it pops up and all the bits coordinating, is just absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive