Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Oh, Holy Night

This stamp from Heartfelt Creations just put me in awe when it was embossed in gold, and colored with pencils that have silver in them.   I added just a touch of gold to just about everything.  I'd love to get this card in the mail, if I hadn't made it!  hehehe

The light is shining off of the goldboard I used as a mat.  I am so fortunate to have been chosen as a design team member for Heartfelt Creations!  They have blessed me in so many ways!  Thank you for making such beautiful stamps, HC, Linda
and Emma Lou!

2 comments:

  1. Clare, thi sis beautiful! I love all the layers and details you have put into this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is superb Clare beautiful colours great design.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive