Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Thinking of You

Hi, there!  Once again, I'm working with the colors celery green, coral and white, but have now expanded the same cardstock pad with black and yellow added.  There is a little layering of different cardstock patterns and colors, and since the patterned cardstock is double-sided, the corners added interest when folded.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up in black, as well as the floral image, heat embossed in white, then colored with markers.  Love that seam binding in mustard!

All my best to you and yours!  Happy Spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive