Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Happy Spring!

Well, Happy Spring to everyone!  In my last post, I mentioned how celery green, coral, white and cream go so well together.  Here is another example of that, but with a slight variation of green.  I love the die cut, and found it even prettier with the ribbon woven through it!  This gave the card so much more dimension and appeal!  The cardstock, ribbon and stamp are all from Stampin' Up.

The weather is gorgeous right now, here in Nashville, TN.  Give it a minute, and it might change, but at this moment, it's great!  Wild violets have bloomed all over my backyard, my tulips have bloomed after the grape hyacinth's, and the crocus are long gone.  The Starflowers are about 5" tall, and I see the beginnings of the Four O'clocks peaking out from the dirt.  There's a new bird nest in my birdhouse on the tree, but no eggs yet.  Enjoy your beautiful Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive