Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Birthday Butterflies

Happy birthday, Julie!  (a few months behind in posting - ;))

This card is so cheery, and was left behind when she moved out a few months ago.  I had neglected to take a picture of it, so it's a good thing she did leave it.  The card shape is called a Double Display card.  I purchased them already cut and scored like this, but there are patterns for them online too.  It's a very fun card to make, and so many different colors, pattern and additions can be made to it!


This is the card opened, and so much can be added inside!  Surprise!  The verses are from Verve.

Thanks so much for checking in!  Have a great day!





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Clare!!! Love the summer colors and die cuts!! Fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive