Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Wish for you

Have you ever had a wish for someone and didn't know how to send it?  Hi, everyone.  I'm sure that this wishful card would delight anyone you had a good wish for.  I think it would wish someone a great day, a better tomorrow, a wish for good health, better health, a wish for healing, for comfort, for anything you can imagine.  Of course, it would be a good one to send to a girlfriend, mom, sister, aunt or even someone you've never met, but wanted to wish a good day!  Your pick!


I've been really fascinated by some of the newer Spellbinders dies, and I've used four of them here.  I'll be glad to let you know what they are if you'll just contact me.  The word, "Wish", is one of Stampin' Ups beautiful word stamps.  I've used them so many times.  I cannot for the life of me remember where I got the image of the tulips from - if you know, can you please tell me?  My mind has gone, and it's not in the last place I looked for it!

I hope you enjoyed your 4th of July weekend, and tomorrow starts a new week.  Have a great week, and I hope you'll visit again soon!  Thanks for coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive