Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's a Girl! Again!

Well, blog friends, this is my second blog for the day!  I go in spurts.  Make a few cards, post all of them.  Make one, post it.  Wait a week, make two more, post one, then post the other later, and on and so on... 
I wanted to share this very cute little image with you!  I got it in a set, and this one has the sentiment, "Crib notes" on it.  How cute is that?  I was trying to make a very simple card, and for some reason, I just can't!  This one didn't take long, but I started putting layer upon layer upon layer.  I stopped one layer shy of it needing another stamp to post it!  lol

Isn't she just too sweet?  And it's just as cute done in blue for a boy!  I used a special pen to go over the crib rails and make the shiny dots on the scalloped border.


I love this new sentiment from Quietfire Designs!  Suzanne hand-calligraphied this message, and it's wonderful! 
I couldn't put it any better myself!  Thanks, Suzanne!
 Thanks for coming 'round again to check out this card!  I really, really appreciate your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive