Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Flowers

Hello!  Third post today, and it's the charm!  I thought I'd try making a different kind of card, with the main frontal image also being the inside image!  It turned out better than I expected, and I hope you like it.  The card shape is from one of the newer Grand Spellbinders dies, and folded in half.  The large flower is a stamp from Heartfelt Creations, placed over the peach-colored Lotus diecut from Spellbinders, and the smaller flowers are made from Punch Bunch flower punches in two sizes.  Enjoy!

Spellbinders dies used:  Grand Labels, Open Scallops, Scallops, Lotus, Circles.

Also used was a leaf punch, by Punch Bunch, and a border punch by Fiskars.


The hole opening in the front of the card fit perfectly over the main flower.




Thanks so much for dropping by again!  I truly appreciate your visit, and I hope you'll send your friends over to see my creations also.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive