Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Come To Me For Rest




Hello!  I haven't been able to sleep much due to my shoulder hurting, so I'm getting a lot of "playing" done.  I've got to get rested up though, and be in the best shape possible, because my hubby has to have his shoulder done on June 17, and then the other sometime in November or December.  Poor guy has never had anything done to him, bodywise.  He's actually been practicing his wining!

Mike asked me to make a card for a co-worker who's father passed away recently, and I hadn't broken out my new Our Daily Bread Designs stamps yet.  I have several from them that are good passages out of the bible for just such a reason.  They have so many though that would serve useful for any occasion - encouragement, love, illness, etc.  I wanted to try making a window in the card with the sentiment going behind the sides of the frame.  It came out better than I had planned.  I'd sure appreciate you clicking on "Follow", and for leaving a kind comment below.

Thanks so much for stopping by today - have a great one!  Oh, by the way, we're still here after some terrible storms, a lot of lightning and thunder and tornados all around us.  Please pray for those in several states that have been hit by tornados.  I also want to add that the 13-year cicada's are back, and what a noisy lot they are!  My goodness, it's deafening if you want into the trees!  They are so ugly with their red eyes!

2 comments:

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive