Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Audubon Bookmark


Hello again!  I hope everyone has great plans for this Memorial Day weekend, unless you live outside the U.S.  We're going to a park near here on the lake, and swim, barbeque, and just have fun.  I can't wait to see my littlest grandson in his new Spongebob swim trunks!  (Of course, he'll have a "L'il Swimmers" diaper on).  I wonder if he'll like the water.  It's probably going to be too cold for him since it's not summer and the sun hasn't heated the water yet.

Here's another of Nicecrane Designs Audubon Series bookmarks.  I am really enjoying making them, and I love the images from Nicecrane.  Please visit the Nicecrane Designs store and check out all of the extra-uber goodies there, just waiting to be picked!




1 comment:

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive