Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Joy to the World

I really like the stamps I've been using to create new cards for Heartfelt Creations!  The background writing and the sentiment with music lines are stamps, and so versatile!  I found some fabric at a store that had gold music on it, and had "Joy" written all over on it in gold!  Perfect accompaniment to what I was using. 
I really like the way my musical notes came out.  They remind me of what they would look like if an angel was whistling them.  All gold and flowing...(I know, I have an imagination!)   hehehehe

1 comment:

  1. Clare, every single one of your creations with the HFC products are breathtaking - these images were a perfect combination with your talent!!! my jaw just drops with each one...
    amazing talent - so glad to be serving on this team with you (-:

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive