Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

New Autumn Cards Using Heartfelt Creations stamps & dies

 Autumn is here and is it beautiful!  Overnight the leaves have changed and probably half are on the ground!  We had our first "little" frost last night, so the trees that haven't started changing will now.  Some are so gorgeous!  God has definitely hones his painting skills!  He's painted a beautiful picture for us to enjoy year after year! 

Heartfelt Creations has given me the honor of being a Design Team member until March 2011.  They have provided some fantastic stamps for me and the other team members to use.  We'd love it if you'd go to the HC website, where you can see all the cards and projects!  Please check it out at  http://www.heartfeltcreations.us/
One of our design team members has a birthday at the beginning of November, and we've started a birthday "club".  We're sending birthday and/or Christmas cards to everyone on the team, so we can actually see and feel actual cards made by others.  It's always nice to get a handmade card!
This card is for Giovana. 

Happy Birthday, Giovana!


This card has some cute autumn paper I found in my stash.  It's so "busy" it doesn't really need much else!
I really like the way this card came out, if I do say so myself.  I love the flower branch and the sentiment stamps from HC!  I've seen a lot of cards with the trim sewn on, so I decided to try it.  I also threaded two 1/8" wide ribbons through the punched bottom edge to decorate it a little more.

Thanks for visiting my blog, and I wish you a Happy Halloween!   

3 comments:

  1. Hi Clare I am so glad to be back visiting my friends again I love this selection of cards you are showing here they are all so different, and all so beautiful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Clare, wow beautiful creations, I really like your work!! The Charm I got it at Michaels in the bead department, I look everywhere when I go for new fun things. The heart was from my stash and I just added it.

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare, all of your cards turned out great! I like how you coordinated all of them together.
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive