Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Florals 2019

Hello, Friends!  I hope you're all doing well, and enjoying Fall wherever you are!  I'd like to share two cards I made recently with florals on them.  I found myself going through my papers, and found a color and pattern grouping that went together, so the inspiration took me away!

I've been collecting flowers of all kinds, paper, fabric, ribbon, lace, and I'm a frilly kind of girl, so these really said, "Use me!"  The base cardstock is from SU, and the patterned cardstock is from my stash.  The little white flowers are from Offray, made from ribbon with a little pearl sewn in the center.  The white lace is some purchased from Joann's.  The patterned flower is from my stash, and the butterfly is a sticker by Keycraft, that I personally imported from England in my luggage.  Did you know I was blessed to spend six months living in downtown London, England last year?  More on that later...



This next card features cardstock in the pinks, peaches and light greens.  The cardstock was cut up to give the appearance of quilt work.  I used some dry embossing on paper, paper roses, some punched tiny butterflies, a fantastic fabric flower with a gorgeous button in the center from my stash (I'm going to have to keep the wrappers), and 3-D floral strip by K & Company.



Thank you for stopping in, and I hope you were inspired by these two cards!  Have a great day!

3 comments:

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive