Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, August 7, 2017

Be{YOU}tiful Butterflies!

I don't know about you, but I love butterflies!  All varieties of them!  I have been spending a lot of time making them, since I fell down the stairs in the garage, broke my right ankle, and sprained the left one.  I'm nearly back to normal, but the last two months have produced a whole garden full of butterflies and flowers here in my craft room!

These two cards were relaxing to make.  It was fun coloring the butterfly stamp from ODBD.  The base of the two-layer butterfly was die cut using patterned paper with the white overlay.  A very easy card to make. 

The second card was just as easy as the first one, but in blues and pastels that matched the printed background paper.  I tore the stamped image out and sponged the edges with a little light blue.  The white butterfly overlay has clear nail polish on it with silver sparkles. 

Thank you for stopping in!  Have a wonderful butterfly day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive