Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Vintage Christmas Tag/Card

Hello, again!  I meant to post this just after Thanksgiving, but didn't get to it, so here's a Christmas tag/card in February.  It won't be long before it'll be time to work on Christmas cards again. 

This tag/card is one of my favorites!  I remember visiting some friends of my parents when I was little, and we all had to carry something in to their house.  A gift, or cookies, or fruit basket, or peanut brittle.  Do you ever wish you could go back for another glimpse of then?  This image is copyright-free and I'm using it a lot this year.  I'm designing a whole tree full of just vintage ornament-tag-cards.




 

































Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card!
    Thank you so much Clare for your kind comment :)
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive