Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Christmas Poinsettia Bracelet

Hello!  It's that time of year again, ALREADY!  Where does time go to, and why is it passing me by so fast?

I'm working on some things for Christmas, and wanted to start out by showing my Poinsettia Bracelet made with a new kind of bead, called Dragon Beads.  It took me three tries to get it right, in between tearing it all out after cutting the thread in many places.  It turned out beautifully once I was able to follow the directions correctly, and get my magnifying glass out!  haha  The 'ol eyes aren't what they used to be!  I actually have the beginnings of cataracts - can I use that as my excuse?  hehe

I love the way this turned out, and I'm going to try some different color variations on the flower, and maybe add some leaves.

Thanks for visiting!  Come back soon for more Christmas projects and inspiration!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive