Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, August 10, 2015

Everything is Okay!

Hi!  I just have to share this one with you!  This is one of my favorite popup box cards, and I just get a little giddy with the cheer it brings!  OK, I'm all better now.  haha

I love blue and white together, and found this beautiful cardstock - I have no idea where I got it from, but it doesn't matter - I'm glad I had it to use!  The sentiment, "everything is going to be okay" is from Verve.  If you need a one-liner sentiment, or one verse from the bible, Verve is the place to find them!  This card is 5" x 6" and will fold flat to fit in a large card envelope.  I used a butterfly that is 3D on the inside, so it makes it about 1/4" thick, so a little extra postage will be required.

































The inside sentiment reads, "Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows; it empties today of its strengths - Corrie ten Boom".  The flowers and sentiment are from Our Daily Bread Designs.  I love the cornflowers!  A friend gave me the butterfly which fit into the scene perfectly!  It's wings are made from bird feathers.  This card epitomizes summer in my mind.  What do you think?



2 comments:

  1. Clare, I would love to buy this box for a friend. Message me or grab me at church.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive