Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Week of Roses - Day 6 with White


Now, I think you'll find this card a little different than the others.  The rose was done in the "negative", or stamped on black paper, and the paper bleached - yes, bleached inside the rose lines.  I embossed the rose in black on black cardstock, then used bleach and a small paint brush to paint in the white.  As the bleach absorbed into the black paper, it bleached the color out, leaving what you see.  I was very impressed with the elegance of it, and so unique!  I'd love to know what you think!

Thanks for coming!  Please leave a comment - I'd like to know what you think about this technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive