Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, July 20, 2014

I am beginning to learn...

Hello!  "I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things in life which are the real ones after all", said Laura Ingalls Wilder.  Through normal everyday life, I'm finding this is to be true.  I just got this stamp from Our Daily Bread Designs in the set called "Clover".  As I was going through my boxes of stamps, I found the beauty that was used on the inside that hadn't been used in a long time.
 






This little "door" is the only part of this card that opens, which makes it unique.
This iris is one of my favorite flowers.  Although they've bloomed for the year, this one will live on and on.

 
I wanted to show the detail in the flowers, and the Flower Soft I used for the "fuzzies".

 
This last photo show the back of the card, just flipped over.  There is lots of room for the sentiment with the card dimensions being 6 1/2" x 4 1/2". 
 
Thank you so much for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive