Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, July 25, 2014

A Week of Roses - Day 4 is Peachy

I again all!  Welcome back to a week of rose cards.  We've had red, blue and yellow so far.  This one is peach, and we still have pink to go, and maybe a surprise of white.  Using the same stamp, but angling the image slightly, and using a different die to cut out the outer embellishments.  I added a bit more blue in the leaves this time.

 
Here's another peachy rose card I found in my files, and thought I'd share it as well.  The eggs are from a stamp by Chocolate Baroque, which I absolutely love to pieces!

Thank you so much for visiting!  See you tomorrow for another rosey card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive