Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, August 26, 2013

Christmas in the Air, Part 2

Hi, there!  I have two more Christmas cards to share with you, made with some of the brand new Christmas stamps from Chocolate Baroque.  This first one was made using the huge 5" by 5" Big Bold Background Tangled Baubles stamp.  I re-stamped an ornament twice, cut it out, then scored the two down the middle and adhered just on the score lines to the front of the card.  On the main image, I heat embossed it in gold then shaded it with red and green glittered 3-D stamp paint.  With the addition of a gold sprig, and a few gold pearls, this card is complete.  This was a very easy card to make.







Big Bold Background Tangled Baubles Unmounted Single Rubber stamp
This next card is one of my favorites.  Whenever I think of Christmas, I remember that Christ the King was born, and he's royalty!  I love using purple and gold for these cards, for that reason. 

























This card was made using the Gothic Angels set, shown below.  Love it!  That lettering is fantastic!



Wishing you a wonderful Christmas in August!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that second one - brilliant & made me really think of the King of Glory. Those die-cut escutcheons with the tassels are wonderful & I love the rich medieval look you created.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive