Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Christmas Ornament

Merry Christmas, everyone! It's that time of year to celebrate again, and the Chocolate Baroque set Pears and Baubles is an awesome one to start your cards with! The detail on these stamps is so exquisite and fine! It was a lot of fun, and very relaxing to sit and color all the little spaces! This is one set I will be using over and over again!

 The word "Joy" is from the Chocolate Baroque set, Ivy Trails. I stamped the bauble in black ink and colored it in with water-based markers, then cut it out close to the outline. Some little shiny round stickers were placed in the center, on the word 'Joy", around the periphery of the ball, and on the bottom left corner. I used the smaller ornaments for the inside of the card.  I must apologize for not knowing where I got the inside sentiment!  I'm sorry!  It's a great one!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a blessed New Year!



2 comments:

  1. Striking use of the traditional colours on the bauble & I love the gingham patterned paper with it. using the different inks for the baubles on the inside is such a lovely additional touch.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare - I love this card, and it is just as beautiful in real life. The sentiment is wonderful

    Have a very happy Christmas - Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive