Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Nicecrane Designs 50% Off SALE!

My friend, Ignacio, is offering 50% off all of his digital designs!  This special sale is now through November 25, Friday!  Take advantage of this awesome savings to get some unique and beautiful, or just fun and playful digital images for your cards, scrapbooks, or whatever you fancy!  He has some gorgeous pictures of children at Christmas, the little darlings below, and much, much more!  Just click on the picture below to go to his website!  You won't be sorry!

Here's a photo of one of my cards using a digital image from Nicecrane Designs.

I call this card, "Walking the Babies".  It's so precious!

 

Little Mother Save Pack

A new DIGITAL STAMP,,,,,by the famous play by my favorite childrens illustrations All my Digi-Stamps are in a very High Resolution,,,,so you you can...
 


Little Mother Save Pack II

A new DIGITAL STAMP,,,,,by the famous play by my favorite childrens illustrations All my Digi-Stamps are in a very High Resolution,,,,so you you can...




I call this image "Little Mother" - she's so cute, feeding her doll with a huge spoon!


This is a bookmark made with an image from Nicecrane Designs' Mother Goose bookmarks.  http://nicecranedesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=500

Here's Nicecrane Designs Vintage Typewriter Machine - just click on the link below to see a description and photos of all the "typing's" that you can add to it!


 
Tell Ignacio that Clare sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive