Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Something's wrong with my blog!

Hello!  I'm sorry to tell you this, but there's something amiss at Blogger!  I went into my blog to list a new set of creations, and I found that my header and sidebar are gone, gone, gone!  I have emailed Blogger but haven't received any answer from them.  I haven't made any changes, so I'm at a loss as to what has happened!  I really don't want to have to create another, but I will if I have to.  That is why I changed my blog before, from queenteacuppapertreasures to clare'spaperworks!  On the "queen" blog, all my photos disappeared, and were replaced with black squares with a big "minus" sign in the middle!  So I made the "paperworks" blog.  I wish it could be reliable.  It's very frustrating, and I would greatly appreciate it if anyone out there has a suggestion or an answer to these problems, to contact me on my email please!  It is muttpuddles@comcast.net.  Thanks, and I hope you're all having a great day!  Isn't Autumn awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive