Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Health May Fail Card

Hello!  Thanks for stopping by to visit! 

This verse has become one of my favorites with all that's happened to me physically.  Last Thursday I was released from physical therapy on my shoulder - YAY!  Then on Friday, I was diagnosed with Diabetes Type 2!  I've lost 7 lbs in a week on the new meds and diet, and hopefully, over time, I will lose enough weight and get this under control to where I can stop taking all the meds.  Wish me luck!

There are several women in my life who have been struck with breast cancer, requiring surgeries, chemo and radiation.  This is a card I made for one of them, using this verse, and unfortunately, this stamp is getting a lot of use. 





The sentiment stamp and butterfly is from Our Daily Bread Designs, and the flowers were made using punches.  I used Copic markers to color the butterfly.  Thanks for dropping by! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Clare! Oh I'm so sorry to hear you have diabetes! I am borderline too and not doing very well with my diet right now... not that I ever really got one from my Dr! I feel kind of on my own trying to figure it out! Congrats on the weight loss! Hopefully you will be able to get it under control quickly!!! Your card is just beautiful! I love that verse.... it's one that became one of my life verses back in the 70s when I developed some serious health issues and it was such a comfort to me! It's perfect for this need! I LOVE what you did with the butterfly and your flowers are gorgeous! This will be such an encouragement to the recipient! Thanks for always being so encouraging to me on my blog too!
    hugs and pryaers for renewed health!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive