Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

New Blog Name!

You may have seen my blog under the name Queen Teacup's Paper Treasures, but as things change, so does this.  It was too long anyway!  lol  Clare's Paper Works is shorter, and describes me more accurately.  I used to be Queen Teacup of the Red Hat Society chapter Rah Rah Ya Ya Gals, but then started another group as that one was quite full.  I became Queen Magnolia, then back to Queen Teacup of the Magnolia Marmaladies.  The ladies have been busy, and it's been hard for us all to get together at the same time, so the group has kind of fizzled out.  Maybe we'll start up again after taking some time off. 

I hope you enjoy your visit to my new and improved blog!  Please leave a comment below!  I appreciate you!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, this is a gorgeous bookmark!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment on my Jack with fancy fold card -- I used a SU! tag punch for the pinwheel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bookmark, Clare! Have a great week, gf!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive