Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Audubon Bookmark for Nicecrane Designs

Hello, blog friends!  I hope you've had a good Tuesday.  It was pretty warm here in the Nashville today - only 2 degrees from matching the high for this date on record.  It's supposed to be even warmer tomorrow!  Is summer here already?

Today, I have another bookmark from Nicecrane Design's Audubon series.  I absolutely LOVE these new Mother Goose images!  You will too!

Jack and Jill are going up the hill...

1 comment:

  1. OMG Clare,,,,,so unique, so stunning, so different,,,,,I am really happy you belong to my Ct,,,,,,,,you have so different ideas and a very personal style,,,,,These bookmarks are amazing my friend,,,,,,,,,and your calling card a top left, IS AWESOME,,,,,REALLY AWESOME. thanks a million ,wowww, woww, wowww.........

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive