Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sweet Pea - priscillastyles Team B sketch MMSC92

Hello, and Happy Almost Springtime!  I have three daffodils completely bloomed in my back yard, and they are a site for cold eyes!  hehehe  I can't believe they've already bloomed, and there's many more on the way! 

Here is my card made for the above sketch challenge, and I really love Priscilla's Sweet Pea image!  You can find the image at "priscillastyles Store" here.  You can also see the projects of the other design team members here.  I think the card is pretty plain except for the flowers - I've been "stumped" lately for ideas on layout, color, etc.  Please feel free to leave a comment below.  Thanks for visiting, and I hope you are well, happy, and blessed! 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the image and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunner, Clare. Fabulous design and vivid colors. Love how you split the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG.....what a vibrant colors Clare,,,, I love them,,,,congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors! Great job! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg..I just love how you used the image with this weeks sketch.. very CLEVER.. I Just adore your style. Thank you so much for adding your talent to the PSDT line up each week. So much inspiration found in this one
    Keep up the exceptional work.
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive