Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge 2011

Hi, Everyone!  I have enjoyed seeing all the creations by the "priscillastyles" Design Team, and now I have been chosen to be one of them!  I am so excited!  I cannot wait to see what the other team members create, that we will oooh and aaah over, and get some inspirational-juice going!  The work that will be shown on the team members blogs will be utilizing images created by "priscillastyles" stores.  The fun will start on Tuesday, January 4th.
Thank you, Priscilla, for making and sharing such wonderful images!  It's my pleasure and a blessing to me to have been chosen as a team member, and I am really looking forward to it!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on joining the "priscillastyles" DT. I look forward to seeing your creations and getting to know you better! Should be tons of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats - cant wait to se more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Clare, can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive