Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

First Frost, First Snow


 This card portrays a first frost in the high country.  From the leaves changing, to the dry grass, everything is covered with a layer of sparkle and cold.  Now the leaves will finish changing into their fall attire.
This card is representing a first snowfall.  I'm from Denver, Colorado, originally, and west of there on I-70 was a water wheel alongside the highway.  When driving through that area when it was snowing, it was so beautiful.  They stopped the waterwheel in the winter, but every spring, when the warm temperatures melted the snowcaps and the water came rushing down the mountainsides, it was started up again, and circled faster than it had before.

These are Heartfelt Creations Scenery stamps and Window/Frame diecut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive