Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, May 21, 2018

Hello, Spring!

Hello, from England!  I hope you're doing well, wherever you are!

I was able to make a few cards before I came over, and I'd like to share this one with you.  The cream along with the different shades of blue and tan really go well together.  The puffy white embossed piece is from my stash of frames, and the blue flower was cut from a Heartfelt Creations die.





























Spring has definitely sprung in Tennessee, and summer has arrived early.  It's been in the 90's at home, and I don't do heat well.  It's been in the 60's with today in the low 70's, and lows in the 50's here in London, which is just fine with me.  We've had one day of rain the past week.  This weather is perfect for someone who doesn't care about sunbathing on the beach in the heat!  Which I don't, just so ya know. 

I hope you're doing well, feeling happy and blessed!

1 comment:

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive