Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, January 15, 2016

Thank you!

My daughter and her family traveled to Florida over the holidays, and had such a great time visiting her husbands extended family.  The weather was awesome, warm enough to swim in the pool and ocean!  She asked me to make three thank-you cards.  Here they are.

The cardstock on the two pink rose cards is from Our Daily Bread Designs, and the purple/blue one is from cardstock and paper I had on hand.  I used some purple metal roses I had in stock from Fire Mountain.  Lace, beading and ribbon add a touch of sweetness. 


If anyone has a suggestion on how to get the ribbon to lay straight and even across the top, I'd sure love to know!  


The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive