Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, November 20, 2015

Vintage Merry Christmas!

Hello, everyone!  I love this season of celebration of the Lord Jesus, and all the beauty and joy it brings!  I have three cards to share with you today, all using the same vintage image of a young girl holding a pine sprig.  Can you smell it?

I've used some shiny gold die cuts on each to enrich them, with some nail polish accents that has gold glitter in it.  Some of the cardstock and paper was detailed with a gold pen, and each has a pine cone sprig that has been accented with the gold sparkle polish.



 


The card above was layered on white with gold ribbon trim, and some
white lace through the label ends.

The card above and below has some light blue 1/8" satin ribbon running through the holes in the bottome of the fancy edge die cut.

Thank you for stopping by, and I wish each of you a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving, and a very Merry Christmas!  Wishing you all the best of the holiday season, and a healthy and happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive