Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Beaded Poinsettia Bracelet and Christmas Card

Lorraine (my daughter-in-law) found this pattern on the Fusion Beads website, and we ordered the beads to make it with.  After three tries, tear-aparts and magnifying glass added to see, I finally got it!   I was thinking that these little poinsettia flowers made with Dragon Scale beads would be a great addition to the center of my paper poinsettia's, and they were!  I love the way the card came out.  I hope you enjoy!  If you need some of the beaded poinsettias, you can order them simply by messaging me or emailing me.


I used Prills in the center of the large paper poinsettia, then added three of the beaded poinsettias as an embellishment on the top of the sentiment block.  I absolutely LOVE this patterned paper from Stampin' Up, but it's not available anymore.  I will only be able to make a few cards like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive