Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Christmas Luminary

Some of the gals at Chocolate Baroque are participating in a monthly Christmas Card Group, in the hope that we can get a small stock of Christmas cards made for this year, while posting them on the group site as inspiration.  There have been some beauties this first month, and the theme is Red and Gold/Traditional for January. 
 
I didn't get this luminary done in time for Christmas, so I finished it a bit ago, and would like to share it with you.  I know that Christmas will be here again in 11 months, but I'm starting early, with a little help from my friends!
 
The instructions are detailed, so if you would like them, please let me know by leaving a reply here.


 

7 comments:

  1. Great idea to start with Christmas cards at the beginning of the year, I have some left from last year ! Beautiful luminaries in your rich colours. Happy Weekend! Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look super with the traditional red/gold. Striking with the lamps lighting them up & looking lovely & cosy.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Idea Clare. Belated Happy New Year!
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. these look so lovely lit up x Lavinia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool love the card and the idea
    thanks for sharing.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't find your latest post with the blog hop on it....I'll check back later....

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive