Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, April 2, 2012

To A Special Friend

Nicecrane Designs has blessed me with some gorgeous images to use on my cards!  The one shown on the card below is one from an Artist Trading Card (ATC) sheet, called The Talking Clock.  I love these Victorian pictures of little children! 

I have a special friend that I gave this card to - Debra.  She has been such a good friend to me, and asks for nothing in return.  I hope you like it!





The sentiment stamp for the inside is from Verve, and I used Stampin' Up inkpads.

9 comments:

  1. Clare, this is absolutely stunning! Beautiful design and details! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes Beauty for a Friend Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Clare! Love the sponging and sentiment. Your friend will love it.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours and design and love the bow detailing!!! Thanks so much for playing the Bring Back Beautiful Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Striking the way the internal stamping picks up on the floral embellishment of the front.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GORGEOUS creation! I LOVE that vintage image, the lace, and the lavender! Thanks so much for playing in the Bring Back Beautiful Challenge over at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Card Clare, your friend will love it. Thanks so much for joining Flourishes BBB Beauty of Friendship challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is truly beautiful. I am sure your friend loved this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, what a stunner of a card! Thanks for joining us this month for the BBB challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive