Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, October 3, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!

October 2 is my mother-in-law's birthday, and we took her out for dinner to Famous Dave's for barbequed ribs.  She is 73 years young!  Here is the card I made for her -

Stamps from Stampin' Up, cardstock from Stampin' Up, and Memory Box.
Markers from SU, and flower punches used.  Zva pearls, Spellbinders die, border punches,
 corner punch and leaf punches used, and additional stamp from Gina K.


WE HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY WAS A HAPPY ONE, MOM!  ;)

3 comments:

  1. well haven't you been busy today!!! this is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Clare! Love that gorgeous label frame and all the pretty pink flowers! Hope your MIL had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive