Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's A Girl!

I like all of the layers of shape, which add dimension to the focal point.
A friend of mine from church and her husband have adopted a little baby girl, and I sent this card to  congratulate them.  It was a lot of fun creating it, because of all the different components.  My physical therapist and his wife are expecting their third, their first girl in September, and I'm working on some announcement cards for them.  There are too many reasons to make a card - I can't keep up with it!  lol


I'm going to make a few more "prototypes" of announcement cards for Casey and Kim to choose from.  I can't tell you how much fun I have doing this!  It's just awesome!  Can you tell they are having a girl? 

I'd love to hear from you on whether you like these are not!  Please leave some love in the comments section!  Thank you so much for visiting - I love it when you do!

3 comments:

  1. So so pretty cards! Great job! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare this cards are stunning specially the first one, beautiful work, miss you at the HFC team.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive