Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Another Beautiful Audubon Bookmark!

Hello, everyone!  Thanks for visiting on this fine, stamping kind of weather day!  It's not cool out, but overcast and we're supposed to have more rain!  It's already flooding parts of Tennessee.  You should see the water coming out of the dam nearby!  It's a great day to stay indoors, and stamp, color, cut, glue, ribbon, stamp and play some more!

I've fashioned another bookmark for Nicecrane Designs, and I hope you like it!  You can find out more about these wonderful creations by clicking on the link of their name.


This card was made so that the bookmark can be pulled out and
 used.  The swirly paperclip, the white sentiment panel and the
peach-colored swirl and bird hold the bookmark in.  One just needs to
remove the paperclip and pull the bookmark out.

I'd love for you to comment on this card in the space provided below!  I appreciate your comments!  Come back soon! 

5 comments:

  1. beautiful bird and the cluster of flowers, clare:) the bookmark is a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty! love the beautiful details. amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwww Clare absoultely adorable,,,,,OMG I aodre your blue ribbon,,,and your sentiment is really perfect there,,,,,,,a lot of applauses for Clare.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful! Love the blues you chose for this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful bookmark! Great gift for anyone! Love the sentiment! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive