Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nicecrane Designs - Audubon Bookmarks

Hello, Friends!  I am so very pleased to announce that I am now designing for Nicecrane Designs!  There are so many digital pictures to chose from to add to your personally hand-made cards and scrapbook pages, or anything else you can think of!  Below is just a sampling of the Audubon bookmarks being featured right now, and you can get one free, no purchase necessary!  It would be wonderful, though, if you browsed through all that Nicecrane has, and found something you need!


The website you can go to for your free bookmark is http://nicecranedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/04/audubon-bookmarks.html.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks a million Clare,,,,and take care,,,,,,Health is first,,,,OMG,,,,I´ll send you the way to bling the banner,,,,,wowww, you are rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, they are in for a treat with your gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Clare, can't wait to see what you design, I'm sure whatever you make is going to be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive