Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Cancer Awareness "Thank You" Cards inside Explosion Box

Hello, Friends!  I have five friends who have/had breast cancer, three of which are cancer-free at this moment, one who has had a partial mastectomy, and one who has just had a complete mastectomy and hysterectomy at the same time.  After Christmas, I was perusing through the Christmas clearance aisles at Wally-World and found some beautiful Cancer Awareness wrapping paper for about 35 cents.  Couldn't pass it up!  I got an idea while looking around, that I've never seen thank-you cards or any cards that are cancer-specific.  But I've never really looked for any either. 

I had a box that is 4" x 4" x 3.5" and thought it was the right size for smaller thank-you cards.  I made ten thank-you's, each sporting a pink ribbon and put them along with envelopes into the decorated explosion box and this is what I ended up with...



















I hope my friend likes these.  I know she's been blessed by many people helping her through this tough time, and maybe these can be a little blessing in return.  I hope you enjoyed your visit, and I'd appreciate you leaving a comment at the bottom of this blog to let me know what you think.  Happy Spring!

5 comments:

  1. wow, all of these are gorgeous! Anyone would love them!!!! Love the box too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CLare, this set is amazing and what a brilliant use for gift wrap!!!!

    ((hugs)) sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All cards are gorgeous! Beautiful work! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clare this is just stunning, you have been bussy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your Amazing Grace blog candy! It was your note there that brought me to your site. Must say how very beautiful and thoughtful your gift box of cards is. They'll be enormously enjoyed by the giftee and the recipients she mails them to. Am off to see more of your past artistry. TFS

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive